A President’s Club membership provides fans with the most unique VIP viewing and entertainment experience at BBVA Compass Stadium. There are a limited number of these ultra-exclusive seats available. They are located on the west side of the stadium, directly off the West Club and terrace overlooking midfield. This is the best place to enjoy the action while networking and socializing with other Houston business leaders.
- Access to twenty (20) Dynamo home games, and ten (10) additional BBVA Compass Stadium events.
- VIP parking, with the exclusive right to purchase additional parking passes.
- Use of the private VIP entrance at the West Club.
- Access to the private VIP restrooms in the West Club.
- Access to the West Club at any time throughout President’s Club stadium events.
- Use of the West Club for up to an hour post-event.
- Guaranteed Dynamo premium items.
- Invitation to private “Meet the Team Day” event.
- Ability to purchase additional Dynamo tickets at a discounted rate.
- Exclusive President’s Club Seat Holder gift.
- Access to online ticket account manager.
- Personal Account Manager to assist with all ticketing and customer service needs.
Lease Term: 2 years; pricing available upon request.
For more information, contact Abbie Kaucher at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Info
- Stadium Info
- Events Spaces
U.S. RUGBY MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER PAUL EMERICK VISITS HOUSTON THIS WEEK
Team USA Rugby Ambassador Promoting Upcoming USA vs. Ireland Match with a
Series of Events, Clinics & More May 16-19
Free Pre-Game Celebration Includes Live Music from The Blaggards & The Slags Along with Food, Drinks, Games and More on Saturday, June 8th
BBVA COMPASS STADIUM & HOUSTON DYNAMO TEAM UP FOR EARTH DAY CELEBRATION BENEFITING HERMANN PARK CONSERVANCY
Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Ticket Offer Featuring $5 Donation to Hermann Park Conservancy on Sunday, April 28
USA VS. IRELAND RUGBY MATCH TAILGATING CONTEST AT BBVA COMPASS STADIUM
Tailgating Teams Representing Team USA & Ireland to Participate in
Pre-Game Competition on Saturday, June 8, 2013