- Aerosol cans: air horns, sun screen, bug spray, silly string, hairspray, etc.
- Animals, with the exception of service dogs.
- Bags, including over-sized purses and backpacks, with the exception of diaper bags, no larger than 14 inches by 14 inches by 6 inches. All items are subject to search.
- Banners, signs and/or flags larger than 3 feet tall by 5 feet wide.
- Beach balls, Inflated Balloons and Frisbees.
- Bikes, inline and roller skates, skateboard, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Cameras, for Dynamo matches and Texas Southern University football, with lenses longer than 8 inches. For all other events, please call the switchboard at 713-547-3000 prior to the event for updated information.
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Chewing Tobacco.
- Clothing or items with offensive language or any other item deemed inappropriate by BBVA Compass Stadium.
- Coolers and ice chests.
- Flammable liquids.
- Flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind.
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances.
- Inflatable objects.
- Laser pointers and laser pens.
- Noisemakers: air horns, boom boxes, cowbells, drums, horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, whistles, or any other item deemed as a noisemaker by BBVA Compass Stadium management.
- Metal or glass containers of any kind.
- Missile/projectile like objects.
- Outside food & beverage of any kind.
- Pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, flyers, etc. unapproved by BBVA Compass Stadium management.
- Poles and/or rods.
- Portable heaters.
- Seat cushions.
- Smoking in restrooms, seating areas, concourses, suites, clubs, etc. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Tripods and monopods.
- Umbrellas. Guests are encouraged to bring raincoats, pullovers or ponchos.
- Video and Audio recording devices.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by BBVA Compass Stadium management.
- Banners, signs and/or flags no larger than 3 feet tall by 5 feet wide as long as they do not obstruct any stadium or event signage, do not contain commercial messages or offensive material, do not obstruct view for other guests and are relevant to the event.
- Binoculars and binocular cases. All items are subject to search.
- Cameras, for Houston Dynamo matches and Texas Southern University football, with a non-detachable lens and a lens no longer than 8 inches. For all other events, please contact the switchboard at 713-547-3000 prior to the event for updated information.
- Diaper bags. All items are subject to search.
- Electrical items powered by battery such as small radios, small TV monitors, cell phones. Guests may be requested to turn on the item to verify it is what it appears to be.
- Empty, clear plastic bottle 32 ounces or less.
- Medical supplies approved by BBVA Compass Stadium management.
- Soccer balls.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Streamers are permitted at Houston Dynamo home games only. Each guest will be limited to 3 rolls per person, 81 ft long/4.5 inches in diameter.
- Guest Info
- Stadium Info
- Events Spaces
U.S. RUGBY MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER PAUL EMERICK VISITS HOUSTON THIS WEEK
Team USA Rugby Ambassador Promoting Upcoming USA vs. Ireland Match with a
Series of Events, Clinics & More May 16-19
Free Pre-Game Celebration Includes Live Music from The Blaggards & The Slags Along with Food, Drinks, Games and More on Saturday, June 8th
BBVA COMPASS STADIUM & HOUSTON DYNAMO TEAM UP FOR EARTH DAY CELEBRATION BENEFITING HERMANN PARK CONSERVANCY
Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Ticket Offer Featuring $5 Donation to Hermann Park Conservancy on Sunday, April 28
USA VS. IRELAND RUGBY MATCH TAILGATING CONTEST AT BBVA COMPASS STADIUM
Tailgating Teams Representing Team USA & Ireland to Participate in
Pre-Game Competition on Saturday, June 8, 2013